Wednesday, July 30, 2014

GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO ARE GREAT !


 GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO GREAT !





Months ago BEBE has appointed Emily B as creative shoe Director what a smart move . i believe all the years of her working as a Celebrity stylist she has an idea of what is good and what is not and  quality is not always easy to find in certain price points and she gives this with her shoe line for Zigi NYC . Emily B is what you call a Diamond in the rough in the Designer World because she has watched other designers for years . Now it is her time to shine , Like my self i have a Degree in Fashion Design things happend in my life so i had to find other ways to express myself hint My Blog.  so here's her  2014 line below  , let me know what you think ? I'm Proud of the Sister and wish her the best on her Success .











 Emily B for Zigi NYC

 by swagger ward

No comments:

Post a Comment